The green-eyed monster*
I was recently inspired by the action series of Shasta konging to take a similar action series of a typical day for Ozzie. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do:
12:06pm
12:35pm
12:58pm

1:29pm
2:48pm

Some time between 2:50 and 3:30 I disturbed him by taking the comforter from his papasan. He took advantage of the opportunity to go outside, catch a moth, and lie down/roll around on the landing.
3:32pm

However, it is clearly much cozier inside.
3:43pm
4:05pm

Oh, how I envy him! I wish this were a day in my life!
*This is a Shakespearean allusion, not a reference to Ozzie, whose eyes are obviously grey.
12:06pm

12:35pm

12:58pm

1:29pm

2:48pm

Some time between 2:50 and 3:30 I disturbed him by taking the comforter from his papasan. He took advantage of the opportunity to go outside, catch a moth, and lie down/roll around on the landing.
3:32pm

However, it is clearly much cozier inside.
3:43pm

4:05pm

Oh, how I envy him! I wish this were a day in my life!
*This is a Shakespearean allusion, not a reference to Ozzie, whose eyes are obviously grey.
Labels: cats
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home