Little Meg goes to the frozen northland

Friday, June 29, 2007

Night of the living Frankenbootie

Surprise surprise, my beloved jeans needed another patch (the blue one on the lower right and also the purple one on the upper right. That one's older, but apparently has not yet been documented here. Weird.). I've been losing weight lately (I think. I should really get a scale so I can monitor these things.), but apparently not from my heiny. Or maybe the culprit is my falling-apart bike seat, and not my heiny at all. Why do such comfy pants have to be so chintzy?

The good thing about being so used to getting up crazy early for fieldwork is that I had more than enough time to mend my jeans (not to mention put away clean dishes, wash dirty ones, put away clean laundry, and clean my toilet) before lab meeting this morning. I'm so productive! Now I can bum around for the rest of the day. :)

Labels: