Little Meg goes to the frozen northland

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oops, I did it again

Perhaps you can guess what I did before I tell you.

It shouldn't be too hard. A few simple questions should get to the bottom of it. Questions like,
  • What day is today? Sunday.
  • What does Meg usually do on Sundays? She cooks her week's dinner.
You're doing well so far! Only a few more:
  • What shameful secret did Meg keep from herself and only confront after a series of dinners with one thing in common? She's a closet eggplant liker.
  • So... What must Meg have done again on this fine Sunday? Elementary!
You got it! I made eggplant again. Japanese eggplant with green beans and Thai red curry, to be precise. And it was goooood. I amped up the ginger, garlic, and curry paste, of course (my lips are still tingling a little!); threw in some fried tofu to round/stretch it out; and served it with jasmine rice. Mmm.

I have no idea why I feel the need to persistently admit to my eggplant habit here. Maybe you're my support group. At least it's been quite a while this time. This is the first eggplant I've cooked since April. Am I growing? :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home