Happy Pearl Harbor Day!
If you checked this site today, you noticed that my sock of the day section read:
It's interesting that I decided to wear Japanese socks on Pearl Harbor Day. I only just noticed that connection. Hmmm.
I hope that the water guy comes soon. I can see his truck outside (I have the best spot in the lab: right in front of the window!). We're out of water upstairs, so I have to walk all the way downstairs and to the other end of the building to refill my mug. Which wouldn't be so terrible, except I just noticed that there's a dead fly floating in the downstairs water jug. Ewww!
I even decided to make a bold fashion statement (considering I'm in the U.S., not Japan) and wore them with flipflops. But I have to say that as great as flipflop socks are, when the outside temperature is in the 40s, they should be worn inside enclosed shoes, not flipflops. My feet are cold!Really cool flipflop socks from Japan! (Thank you Lois!!) Conventional toe socks are like gloves for your feet. These are like mittens; only the big toe is separated. They're red, and have a really pretty design of birds sitting on branches of cherry blossoms.
It's interesting that I decided to wear Japanese socks on Pearl Harbor Day. I only just noticed that connection. Hmmm.
I hope that the water guy comes soon. I can see his truck outside (I have the best spot in the lab: right in front of the window!). We're out of water upstairs, so I have to walk all the way downstairs and to the other end of the building to refill my mug. Which wouldn't be so terrible, except I just noticed that there's a dead fly floating in the downstairs water jug. Ewww!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home