What big muscles you have, grandma
I hope that the suspense hasn't killed off my few readers! I know you must be so curious about the outcome of the Peter and the Wolf audition. I've been meaning to post a follow-up for ages, and have even had the title planned for some time...
Of course I'm far too old to have had a chance for any of the main roles. But I still gave it my all at the audition and had a good time. Cara called me before posting the cast list a few days later. She said that I was hilarious at the audition, that she had to try not to watch me so that she could avoid cracking up. She also decided that she had to give me a part where I'd get to act, so she's creating a role just for me. (Isn't that the dream of every dancer? :) )
It's so exciting! I get to have a cameo appearance as Little Red Riding Hood! Everyone's response to this is, "Little Red Riding Hood?! In Peter and the Wolf? Of course, there's the wolf connection. I think that I get to skip around and tease the wolf (Danny of course) during his first entrance and am promptly eaten. Should be fun!
I also am cast as a peasant. Peter and the Wolf doesn't generally have peasants in it either, but Cara wants to shake things up a bit =). I think we get to dance with the huntsmen. Hooray for not being a huntsman! Being eaten by the wolf and then being the girlfriend of a huntsman is much better!
Of course I'm far too old to have had a chance for any of the main roles. But I still gave it my all at the audition and had a good time. Cara called me before posting the cast list a few days later. She said that I was hilarious at the audition, that she had to try not to watch me so that she could avoid cracking up. She also decided that she had to give me a part where I'd get to act, so she's creating a role just for me. (Isn't that the dream of every dancer? :) )
It's so exciting! I get to have a cameo appearance as Little Red Riding Hood! Everyone's response to this is, "Little Red Riding Hood?! In Peter and the Wolf? Of course, there's the wolf connection. I think that I get to skip around and tease the wolf (Danny of course) during his first entrance and am promptly eaten. Should be fun!
I also am cast as a peasant. Peter and the Wolf doesn't generally have peasants in it either, but Cara wants to shake things up a bit =). I think we get to dance with the huntsmen. Hooray for not being a huntsman! Being eaten by the wolf and then being the girlfriend of a huntsman is much better!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home