Little Meg goes to the frozen northland

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

At long last!


After months of toying with me, Netflix has finally sent me the dvd from the top of my queue. And what is this vaunted dvd that is so highly demanded in the Sacramento area? None other than a collection of the greatest Muppet Show episodes! (The ones with Elton John, Julie Andrews, and Gene Kelly. I want it for Gene Kelly, of course.)

I am utterly at a loss as to why I have had such a difficult time getting this particular dvd. I've never had any problems with popular new releases, which is where Netflix is generally acknowledged to falter. In fact, except for this notorious exception, I don't think I've ever had to wait to be shipped the top dvd from my queue. Naturally, I'll be the first to proclaim how awesome the Muppets are, but I didn't realize that this passion was so widely shared... It just doesn't make sense... It's a 28 year old tv show featuring puppets!

Sacramentans must be very, very, very weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home