Little Meg goes to the frozen northland

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

We've gone too far!


I was just settling down to actually begin studying for my quals. Go me! I'm hunkered down in my chair, having ousted all cats from it. I opened the Plant Physiology textbook recommended by my examiner for Plant Ecophysiology. I checked out the names and affiliations of the authors and contributors and reviewers, just in case I knew or had heard of any of them. I scanned the table of contents to see how many chapters I should make it my goal to read (and take notes on) today. And what did I discover? That Chapters 2 and 14 are not included in the text. What?! Egads. I have to go to the website to read them. Blaggards. They're taking the information age too far when they make you go online to read chapters that the editors rejected. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home