Again!
Our power went out again last night. Again! Again, I don't know when it actually happened, but it came back at 6:15, with all its beeping, whirring glory. (I'm sure you must be wondering how I know what time the power comes back since none of my watches are functional. Well, it involves a complicated back calculation using such variables as rigor mortis, degree of decomposition, and the time flashing on my clock when I finally wake up and turn on my computer.) I'm better able to constrain the length of the outage this time. See, I had to lock the pesky Ozzie outside at 5:45 this morning, so I know for a fact that the power couldn't've been out for more than half an hour... Maybe it's Ozzie's fault =D. And yet again, despite my double intentions to sleep in (I was going to anyway, and then the power went out, strengthening my resolve), I woke up quite perky only 2 minutes after my alarm would have gone off, if I'd bothered to set it (and it hadn't been reset by the blackout). Arrrrrrr.
Sock of the day!! I did laundry last night, so it's the blue, starry monkey socks again. Don't worry, I'm nowhere near having to start repeating socks, just I have a presentation today. I always like to wear my coolest (or goofiest) socks for presentations.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home