Little Meg goes to the frozen northland

Sunday, August 29, 2004

The Palm Springs of Washington


The past two weeks have just whisked right by for me. Of course, I'm sure they were painfully slow for you, since you haven't even had littlemeg updates to read! (Might I recommend rereading the archives? Otherwise those archives are just a waste of cyber-space. Good thing it's not on my server =D. Actually, it's a good thing I don't have a server... I'm not that sort of geek.) Anyway, I won't apologize for not updating my blog. Why not? I've been on vacation!

Everybody needs a good holiday every now and then (or maybe just all the time), and this was a great one! Jenny, Steggie, and I took a sister-vacation (which is like a family vacation, without the agony) to Washington. Ok, so Steggie isn't our sister, but we had to get around somehow. (Today's Steggie's birthday, by the way. She's 2!) Our trip was awesome. We camped at Mount Shasta, went to the top of the Space Needle in Seattle, backpacked at Mount Rainier, visited our relatives in Washington, and camped at Crater Lake. You guys have all probably received multiple postcards from these destinations already. If I'm bored at work this week I'll provide more detail, maybe even with pictures!

As an added bonus, blogger now supports comments, and I've rigged my blog to enable them, so you can let me know when I say something too insipid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home