My little debutante
Here they are, as promised! Pictures of my little darling Ozzie! They don't even begin to do him justice and the scans aren't the best quality, but you get the idea! (It appears to me that the pictures don't always load. Until I get them hosted somewhere more reliable, you can check them out here.)
Here he is right after I brought him home (and managed to coax him out from under the bed). He was still a little unsure of things (a major move!) and was afraid to jump off the bed, which might be why he looks a little unhappy...
That first day again.
Chewing on his favorite tangle of yarn. See his cowlick? =) And one of the mice I made for him in the background.
Taking a catnap so he'll be energized in time to be a terror and pace back and forth over my head when I want to sleep =P.
Striking a sleepy pose...
Making a funny face. I have no idea what's going on in this shot. John took it, so he gets all the credit (or discredit, as it may be).
Such a little monkey... Despite the fact that he can easily leap onto my chair, he prefers to climb.
Oh so fun to attack the cursor! I just hope he never succeeds in catching it...
Playing with my knitting... A yummy blend of synthetics and wool =).
Gonna get that string! With humongous old me there for scale. Isn't he teensy?
Where'd that string go?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home