Little Meg goes to the frozen northland

Monday, October 13, 2003

This week's quiz!


In my never ending quest for procrastination I checked out my friend Jay's website yesterday. You know, personal webpages can be really boring. I generally mean static ones. Things like the typical: 'this is me, I am a _____, I like _____, here are pictures of my _____" types of pages. Regularly updated blogs or quote pages or whatnot generally tend to spruce them up in my mind, at least to browsers who know and care (I mean, there has to be some reason to come to your site!). Anyway, Jay's claim to fame and uniqueness is a compatibility test. That's fun and entertaining! Turns out that I'm 75% compatibile with Jay. This, I'm sure, comes as unbelievably good news to Jay, either because 75% is a mercifully low score, or because he's a whopping 75% compatible with the divine me! Take your pick =).

Of course, this test is tailored rather specifically to his interests, which means that while it might define some points of commonality, it is in no way reflexive. Just because I'm 75% compatible with him, doesn't mean he's compatible with me, right? In response to this, Jay told me I'd just have to make my own quiz to find out! And here it is. As with his, it's tailored specifically to me. These things are possibly necessary, but most likely not sufficient to determine compatibility with me. Oh yeah, some of the questions have more than one correct answer. Just try your hardest! (and no cheating by looking for answers in my archives)

1. Meg is:
(a) cute
(b) irritating
(c) abusive
(d) weird

2. True/False: Meg can get away with anything because she's cute.

3. Reading is:
(a) onerous
(b) something to do when there's nothing on tv
(c) always on your to-do list, but somehow you never get around to it
(d) a favorite pasttime

4. The perfect pet is:
(a) a fish named Napoleon
(b) Binky and Goliath, the shrimps
(c) a Pixie kitty
(d) man's best friend: Fido

5. Happiness is:
(a) Coca-cola
(b) a duck
(c) icecream
(d) snuggled in bed

How do you think you did?! I have to admit, John gets the most important question wrong, so if you score well, you could be the next Mr. Meg! ;-D (aren't we all glad John hasn't asked for this URL?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home