Little Meg goes to the frozen northland

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

That Darn Cat!


Here I am, slacking off again... Yesterday was one of those days where no work could be done, it would've been just too depressing. So I did no work. Bad me, bad! And rather than working now, I've decided that I just absolutely have to post to my blog... Oh well. Shouldn't take long, right? And I already have 3/4 of a page written for my paper. Oh baby! That'll get to 6-8 pages in the near future no problem!

I feel it is my duty to inform you that Logan has decided to go with his pest personality today. Silly kitty.

This morning, after I'd eaten breakfast, I had about half an hour to kill. So I crawled back into bed and listened to mp3s. I do this every morning that I have to wake up. Logan decided to keep me company today. But he kept licking my face! He does this a lot. I don't know why. Either he thinks I'm dirty, or I taste good. Or maybe there's still some other reason cooked up by his weird kitty logic. Hmmm.

Then I went to brush my teeth. Logan, of course, followed along. But instead of prowling around cutely on the floor, or hopping up to the counter, he decided to stand on the toilet and eat my toilet paper. Eat it! Weird weird weird.

This afternoon took the cake, however. I was all psyched to write my paper. Had just sat down and opened it, when disaster struck... Logan was sitting on the windowsill, and on his way down decided to take Floyd (my plant) with him. Logan! Now there's a very nice, 2 square foot corner of my room that's clean and vacuumed... I just hope poor Floyd is all right. He's been hanging in there so far, but I think he's got something against me, and is just waiting to kill himself when it will hurt me the most...

Oh, and by the way... The Stanford alumni magazine just came in the mail. I think I got the wrong version. The one I got must be for CS majors or people with family money... It's got an advertisement for a Ferrari on the back cover! Yeah. I'll be getting one of those... And you know the worst part? Here's what the blurb says about it: "Capable of holding two golf bags." I don't know about you, but that's certainly what I look for in a car...

Ok, I'd really better get back to writing that stupid paper. Yuck. I blame Logan for my lack of productivity =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home